Who is Larry Enright? We all know the blah-bity-blah stuff, but do you REALLY know Larry? Well, I'm going to spill the beans. Yeah, you can always go and read his Bio to learn all the things he wants you to know, however these are the things he doesn't want you to know to tarnish his "polished" persona.
TOP TEN THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT LARRY...
1. In August, he officially decided to join the ranks of the unemployed and become a beach bum.
2. After his decision to "retire" was reached, this brought down the beginning of the Apocalypse...earthquakes, hurricanes, fires, floods, etc.
3. He brings in extra cash, to supplement his income, as a hair model.
4. One of his retirement aspirations is to write music and play in a Rock Band.
5. Another tidbit I've learned about Larry: Since retirement, he's become a party animal. Or to quote him, "Par-tay" animal.
6. He recently confessed, since retirement, he sits around eating bon-bons and watching soaps all day.
7. His signature dish is: Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.
8. Another random bit of info you may not know about Larry. In his earlier years, he turned down the role in the hit show "The Life of Riley" which was later played by William Bendix.
9. Larry is so old, his first E-Reader was the etch-a-sketch.
10. This just in - Larry has so many people working on his book launch he feels like the retired Shuttle Endeavor at NASA...without the photo op.
Still, we all love his generosity and humor. In spite of all of these "little known facts" about his life, we keep him around because he writes awesome books and he's so darned cool!!
FOR ONE (1) LUCKY READER:
For a chance to win a copy of Larry's latest book, please leave comment about one of your funniest childhood memories. A random participant will be drawn and will receive a free kindle e-copy to enjoy. Also check out his Bestseller Four Years from Home